Here’s a step by step tutorial on how to apply chrome on top of natural nails.
- We want to start off by put on a coat of gel base and cure that for 30 seconds.
- Next, we want to put a coat of our desired base colour and cure that for 30 seconds.
- Repeat with a second layer and cure for another 30 seconds.
- Apply one layer of Nitro’s non-cleansing gel top, which will also act as a base and cure that for 30 seconds.
- Dip the finger into a pot of chrome colour and using the chrome application brush, use the sponge end to rub the colour into the nail. This will leave the nail with a chrome mirror finish.
- Brush off all the excess powder around and under the nail.
- Apply a coat of Nitro’s non-cleaning gel top and cure that for 30 seconds.
- Repeat with a second coat of gel top and cure it for a further 30 seconds.
And there you have it a Perfect Chrome Finish.
Share this page